How to Manage Lead and Succeed
Rick Belluzzo is the legendary President and Chief Operating Officer for Microsoft. He produced STAGGERING profits while at Microsoft and during his session he'll show you how to do the same! Rick will show you the key management and business strategies necessary to deliever AMAZING results for you and your company!
- Increase Profits Even in the Toughest Economy
- Ways to Manage People and Process for Top Performance
- How to Get to the Top while Pulling Others Up Along the Way
How to Perfect Your Communication Skills
Larry King the former host of CNN's Larry King Live pioneered the first worldwide phone-in television talk show and the network's highest-rated program. Mr. King one of the most respected broadcasters in the world. In his hard-hitting session he'll show you how to bring out the best in others as you communicate better at home and on the job.
- Five Strategies to Connect with People at Every Level
- How to Ask the Tough Questions and Get the Answers You Need
- Ways to Use Humor to Persuade an Audience
- The Five Essential Elements of Powerful Presentations
- How to Communicate with Confidence and Clarity
Due to varying broadcast responsibilities Larry King may appear live via satellite for this event.
Authority on Selling
How to Strengthen Your Sales& Negotiation Skills
Tom Hopkins is America's Sales Guru. In his exciting session, he will reveal the secrets to MAXIMIZING your sales potential! Tom will teach you how to prosper for a lifetime - in virtually any industry, and in ANY economy!
- Proven Strategies to Build Rapport in 5 Minutes or Less
- How to Overcome Objections and Close the Sale
- 4 Power Closes that Work Every Time
- You Can Have it All: Best Price, High Quality, and Top Service
Your Infinite Greatness
Les Brown is a top Motivational Speaker Business Coach and best-selling author. Les' straight-from-the-heart high energy message motivates people to step into their greatness providing them with the motivation to take the next step toward living their dream. Les Brown's life itself is a true testament to the power of positive thinking and the infinite human potential. Les Brown is also the author of the highly acclaimed books "Live Your Dreams" and It's Not Over Until You Win."
- Tips and Advice on How to Improve your Relationships
- How to Make Personal Development Possible
- Increase Sales and Build your Leadership Skills
- UNWRAP the Gifts you Have Inside
“Insight. Knowledge. Wisdom.”
“The greatest legends in the country.”
“Attend! Attend! Attend!”
“Go for it, be there, and don’t miss out. It’s incredible, exciting and life changing.”
–Kevin Johnson “
The best investment I’ve made in years.”
“Great value for money, life and future.”
How to Outperform the Competition
Kendra Todd was the first woman to win NBC's The Apprentice with Donald Trump and is the consummate role model for professional women. She is a real estate expert and was the host of HGTV's My House Is Worth What? Her first book, Risk and Grow Rich, was an instant success, conveying the challenge and importance of taking risks to create wealth.
- How to Create Business Tactics that Beat the Competition
- How to Maximize your Team's Performance to Guarantee Success
- The Three Keys to Winning for Women
- Achieve Success by Empowering Others to Create Real Positive Relationships
Win Huge Door Prizes!
- Big Screen TV!
- Disney World Vacation!
- Cash Prizes!
How to Lead Your Team to Victory
Ron Rivera is one of the most successful coaches in the NFL! He will share his personal game plan to help you build your winning team.
- How to Have the Commitment and Passion of Champions
- How You Can Use the Competition to Your Advantage
- The Vital Ingredients to Building Your Winning Team
- Principles for Stellar Performance