New York City
In the Face of Change and Crisis
As Mayor Rudy Giuliani began his first mayoral term he inherited a New York City awash with violence a crumbling infrastructure and residential flight to the suburbs. 10 years later due to Mayor Giuliani's leadership New York City was one of America's safest cities where economic development thrived and families flocked to live.
Just when New Yorkers were beginning to enjoy the city's revitalization the unimaginable hit on 9-11. Giuliani swiftly marshaled his remarkable leadership skills to pull his city and perhaps the entire nation through the crisis. It was no accident that Giuliani was able to accomplish miracles during those grim days. In this powerful session Rudy Giuliani provides unparalleled insights about leading during trying circumstances.
- How to Overcome Unforeseen Challenges
- How to Lead in Times of Crisis
- Strategies to Manage your Time Your Talent and Your Team
- Ways to Communicate with Confidence and Clarity
- Key Principles Necessary for Wise Decision-Making
CAPT. MARK KELLY
How to Stay Motivated
Captain Mark Kelly is an American astronaut, retired US Navy Captain, best-selling author, and an experienced naval aviator who flew combat missions during the Gulf War. He is also the husband of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords who’s heroic story of survival will motivate you to continue fighting, even against all odds.
- How to Have Courage Under Pressure
- Ways to Overcome Unexpected Challenges
- How to Get Focused, Stay Motivated and Keep Going
America's Promise: Your Keys to Growth & Opportunity
Steve Forbes President and CEO of Forbes Inc. and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Magazine is the nation's foremost expert on business trends and economic growth. He'll reveal:
- How to Balance Your Personal and Professional Priorities
- Strategies that Thriving Corporations Use to Stay Ahead of the Pack
- An Insider's Look at Where Our Economy is Heading
- How to Get Ahead and Stay Ahead
Your Infinite Greatness
Les Brown is a top Motivational Speaker Business Coach and best-selling author. Les' straight-from-the-heart high energy message motivates people to step into their greatness providing them with the motivation to take the next step toward living their dream. Les Brown's life itself is a true testament to the power of positive thinking and the infinite human potential. Les Brown is also the author of the highly acclaimed books "Live Your Dreams" and It's Not Over Until You Win."
- Tips and Advice on How to Improve your Relationships
- How to Make Personal Development Possible
- Increase Sales and Build your Leadership Skills
- UNWRAP the Gifts you Have Inside
“Expect to be pumped up and inspired.”
“What do you have to loose? What do you have to gain? You won’t know until you go.”
“Well worth it”
“Looking for answers? This is the place.”
Authority on Selling
How to Strengthen Your Sales& Negotiation Skills
Tom Hopkins is America's Sales Guru. In his exciting session, he will reveal the secrets to MAXIMIZING your sales potential! Tom will teach you how to prosper for a lifetime - in virtually any industry, and in ANY economy!
- Proven Strategies to Build Rapport in 5 Minutes or Less
- How to Overcome Objections and Close the Sale
- 4 Power Closes that Work Every Time
- You Can Have it All: Best Price, High Quality, and Top Service
How to Manage Lead and Succeed
Rick Belluzzo is the legendary President and Chief Operating Officer for Microsoft. He produced STAGGERING profits while at Microsoft and during his session he'll show you how to do the same! Rick will show you the key management and business strategies necessary to deliever AMAZING results for you and your company!
- Increase Profits Even in the Toughest Economy
- Ways to Manage People and Process for Top Performance
- How to Get to the Top while Pulling Others Up Along the Way
How to Outperform the Competition
Kendra Todd was the first woman to win NBC's The Apprentice with Donald Trump and is the consummate role model for professional women. She is a real estate expert and was the host of HGTV's My House Is Worth What? Her first book, Risk and Grow Rich, was an instant success, conveying the challenge and importance of taking risks to create wealth.
- How to Create Business Tactics that Beat the Competition
- How to Maximize your Team's Performance to Guarantee Success
- The Three Keys to Winning for Women
- Achieve Success by Empowering Others to Create Real Positive Relationships
Win Huge Door Prizes!
- Big Screen TV!
- Disney World Vacation!
- Cash Prizes!
How to Perfect Your Communication Skills
Larry King the former host of CNN's Larry King Live pioneered the first worldwide phone-in television talk show and the network's highest-rated program. Mr. King one of the most respected broadcasters in the world. In his hard-hitting session he'll show you how to bring out the best in others as you communicate better at home and on the job.
- Five Strategies to Connect with People at Every Level
- How to Ask the Tough Questions and Get the Answers You Need
- Ways to Use Humor to Persuade an Audience
- The Five Essential Elements of Powerful Presentations
- How to Communicate with Confidence and Clarity
Due to varying broadcast responsibilities Larry King may appear live via satellite for this event.
“Insight. Knowledge. Wisdom.”
“The greatest legends in the country.”
“Attend! Attend! Attend!”
“Go for it, be there, and don’t miss out. It’s incredible, exciting and life changing.”
–Kevin Johnson “
The best investment I’ve made in years.”
“Great value for money, life and future.”